Wednesday 31 July 2013

CoCoSoy Candle Moments

I like candles. There is something about them that makes me feel relaxed and happy.  I like looking at that soft glow emanating from the wick that brings about this peaceful atmosphere.  Seeing the flicker of flame somehow forces me to slowdown and just enjoy the moment.


I personally prefer using CoCoSoy candles.  Aside from its creamy texture, it's all natural because it's made from the perfect blend of soy wax and coconut wax.  The scented candle is such a delight that I just can't get enough of it.  What I like most is that it burns cleanly.  It doesn't produce dark soot that often annoys me.  That's why I enjoy having it every single day. 
If you're wondering where you can use a CoCoSoy candle, I've listed my top picks which I hope you can draw ideas from.


Private Moment #1   Candle lit bubble bath. 

I look forward to this every day.  After all the chores are done, I just want to soak in my tub, turn the lights off and light a candle or two.  Aside from the fact that by doing that I am able to cut down my electricity bill, just the mere fact that the bathroom is only lit by a candle creates that relaxing atmosphere.  It transports you to a place where you don't have a care in the world and it's nice to do that sometimes.  On some days, I like to read in the bath.  When I do feel like reading, I just light more candles and still get the same ambiance.


Private Moment #2     “Me Time” 

There are days when I just need to just sit and do nothing and just take a break from my fast paced life.  When I do want to take a staycation, I just light a candle and turn the lights off in the room then sit back.  Nothing can get better than having my “me time” at the comforts of my own home.


Private Moment #3     Me and My better half

This has got to be my all-time favorite candle moment.  It's me being with him in a room illuminated by candles.  It's not just for a private moment with him in the bedroom but also having conversation with him over candlelight dinner.  I treasure those windless nights when we sit at the patio, gaze at the moon and the stars with a few scented CoCoSoy candles on the table.


What about you?  What's your favorite CoCoSoy candle moment?

Not familiar with CoCoSoy Candles? You can buy these candles online direct from the distributor at discount prices at Alma Importers.





No comments:

Post a Comment